Reg D Offerings
Deal Offerings that you may find interesting:
Regulation D (Reg D) is a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulation governing private placement exemptions. Reg D offerings are advantageous to private companies or entrepreneurs that meet the requirements because funding can be faster to obtain and less costly than with a public offering. Usually used by smaller companies, but also by public companies, the regulation allows capital to be raised through the sale of equity or debt securities without the need to register those securities with the SEC. However, many other regulatory requirements, both state and federal, still apply. Reg D 506(c) allows for corporate issuers to generally solicit to the general public and accept investment from accredited investors only.
Our Network & Associations
- CrowdTide.com – Equity Crowdfund Deals From Every Platform!
- CrowdfundingDeals.com – Selective Crowdfund Deals Platform!
- EquityCrowdfundingMarket.com – Equity Crowdfund Marketing Services!
- Regulation.Marketing – Marketing Campaigns to Reach Investors!
- InvestorRelation.org – Connecting Entrepreneurs With Investors!
Crowdfunding Awareness Program
Fill above form and one of our representative will get back to you asap. Not yet ready to market your crowdfund offering? Looking for consulting services for equity crowdfunding first? or like to spread awareness about your crowdfunding campaign, as options are available to advertise your equity crowdfund offering over our network.
Subscribe to Receive Crowdfunding Alerts
Reg D Deal is Best Suited to the Following Professionals
- Accredited Investors
- Reg D 506(c) Investors
- Reg D 506(c) Issuers
- Broker Dealers
- Reg D 506(c) Enthusiasts
- Private Equity
- Underwriter and Issuer Counsel
- Structured Finance Investors
- Deal Advisors
- Investor Relations Professional